Does the engineer servicing my property’s gas appliances need to be qualified?

Yes, any engineer working on gas appliances in your property must be Gas Safe registered. This registration is a legal requirement to ensure that all work is performed safely and competently. Always check the engineer’s Gas Safe ID card before allowing them to start work on your property.

Scroll to Top