What certificates do I need as a landlord in the UK?

As a landlord in the UK, you are required to obtain several key certificates to ensure the safety and compliance of your rental properties. These include the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), Gas Safety Certificate (CP12), Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR), Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) where applicable, and a Legionella Risk Assessment if needed. These certificates help ensure that your property meets health and safety standards.

Scroll to Top